Saturday 18 May 2013

Where did you come from, where did you go?

Where did you come from cotton-eyed Joe!

That was purely included because I loved the season finale of New Girl, and Nick is right, it is just so damn catchy.

I digress. Who am I, you probably didn't ask?


Let me introduce the Rebecca behind this blog.

I am 23 years old, and recently graduated with two degrees, in law and commerce (majoring in accounting). Why did I choose such a sexy combination? That’s how I roll, I guess, its all about the sexy (its not, not at all).

I am going to use that to smoothly segway into one focus of this blog: beauty. Not filtered selfies, but reviews of one of my obsessions: beauty products. I’m talking makeup, skincare, and the occasional hair/nail post (I say occasional because I am a total NOOB at hair and nails, apologies in advance for clearly DIY messy nail polishings and fluked hairstyles). Anything that makes my life easier/more visually appealing, expect to see. 

However, while my interest in beauty extends to reading blogs and watching youtube videos more than television, I am no professional, just an everyday enthusiast. I wouldn’t enjoy blogging if I couldn’t foray into other things I enjoy on the internet, such as photography (again, I am a total unprofessional), inspirational quotes/GIFS, fabulous websites, and just general…. life stuff. Maybe you like stuff to. Lets like stuff together shall we?

Watch this space.

(not literally, you will be very disappointed). 



No comments:

Post a Comment